About the 2024 Conference:
Welcome to the Annual 2024 BC Safety Committee Conference website, Canada’s largest occupational health and safety event designed specifically for safety committees.
The conference includes a blend of seminars aimed at everyone from the newest safety committee member to the most experienced. With an amazing opening and closing keynote, 6 sessions to choose from and a tabletop safety tradeshow (and optional full day courses following the conference) this conference has something for everyone.
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Refreshments at breaks
- Conference Information Package
Benefits of Attending:
Knowledge and skills you can use to reduce or eliminate accidents on your worksite including:
- Two amazing keynotes, 6 fantastic break out sessions, and 2 (optional, additional registration required) full day post conference courses on the latest in occupational health, safety and wellness
- Introductory sessions for those new to safety
- Special sessions specifically for new or experienced safety committee members
- Network with others involved in safety, hear what works and what doesn’t in safety
- Table top safety trade show
Who Should Attend?
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Coordinators
- Construction Safety Officers
- Union Safety Officers
- Safety Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for safety at work