About the 2022 Conference:
Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2022 BC Safety Committee Conference a complete success. The conference is now over. It was a great success, completely selling out 3 weeks prior to the conference dates and with lots of wonderful and very positive comments from the over 230 people participating. The Conference Will return in the fall of 2023. Watch this space for more information coming in the spring or summer of 2023.
The 2022 conference was SOLD OUT and now completed. Information on the 2023 BC Safety Committee Conference will be coming in the Spring of 2023.
Welcome to the Annual 2022 BC Safety Committee Conference website, Canada’s largest occupational health and safety event designed specifically for safety committees.
Last held in the fall of 2019, the BC Safety Committee Conference was a great success selling out earlier than ever.
The conference includes a blend of seminars aimed at everyone from the newest safety committee member to the most experienced. With an amazing opening and closing keynote, 6 sessions to choose from and a tabletop safety tradeshow (and optional full day courses following the conference) this conference has something for everyone.
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Refreshments at breaks
- Conference Information Package
Benefits of Attending:
Knowledge and skills you can use to reduce or eliminate accidents on your worksite including:
- Two amazing keynotes, 6 fantastic break out sessions, and 2 (optional, additional registration required) full day post conference courses on the latest in occupational health, safety and wellness
- Introductory sessions for those new to safety
- Special sessions specifically for new or experienced safety committee members
- Network with others involved in safety, hear what works and what doesn’t in safety
- Table top safety trade show
Who Should Attend?
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Coordinators
- Construction Safety Officers
- Union Safety Officers
- Safety Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for safety at work