Registration (Registration Opens September 3, 2019)
Fees: (GST Extra on all fees)
Individual Registrants (sharing of registrations is NOT permitted)
Early Bird (by Oct. 8/19) $265.00 per person
Regular (after Oct. 8/19) $295.00 per person
Group Registration* (4 or more, see below for additional conditions)
Early Bird (by Oct 8/19) $235.00 per person
Regular (after Oct 8/19) $265.00 per person
Group Registration Terms and Conditions
- To register as a group, all registrants must be from the same organization and must be registered at the same time.
- Later add-ons, additional registrations and/or registrations from other locations or on other dates will be considered new registrations and will be subject to the normal rates applicable on the date of their new registration and for the number of registrants being registered at that time. Other rules may apply, please call for further information
Post Conference Courses November 15, 2019
Fundamentals for Joint Health and Safety Committees Course
Early Bird (by Oct 8/19) $265.00
Regular (after Oct. 8/19) $295.00
Supervisors Safety Training
Early Bird (by Oct 8/ 19) $295.00
Regular (after Oct 8/19) $345.00
To Register (Registration Opens September 3, 2019)
Mail to: 2019 Safety Committee Conference
C/O Pacific Safety Center Ltd
2158 – 20800 Westminster Highway,
Richmond, BC, V6V 2W3
Conference Registration Terms and Conditions:
- GST is extra on all fees
- Sharing of registrations is not allowed
- Subject to Change: All sessions, speakers, events, times, descriptions, conditions and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Content: The Pacific Safety Center Ltd. tries to ensure that all material presented is relevant and accurate but cannot guarentee accuracy or relevence of the information presented. The opinions and statements made by speakers, staff and participants of the BC Safety Committee Conference are their own and do not reflect the views of the BC Safety Committee Conference, the Pacific Safety Center Ltd., its sponsors, volunteers or staff.
- Registration Processing: The Pacific Safety Center Ltd. reserves the right to limit quantities and to correct errors or omissions prior to processing a purchase or registration.
All requests for cancellation and refunds must be received by the Pacific Safety Center Ltd two weeks before the event or course date and are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued for any cancellations after that state. Substitutions will be gladly accepted.