About the 2019 BC Safety Committee Conference
Welcome to the Annual 2019 BC Safety Committee Conference website, Canada’s largest occupational health and safety event designed specifically for safety committees.
Last year was a great success with the Safety Committee Conference selling out earlier than ever.
The conference includes a blend of seminars aimed at everyone from the newest safety committee member to the most experienced. With an amazing keynote, 9 sessions to choose from and a tabletop safety tradeshow (and optional full day courses following the conference) this conference has something for everyone.
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Refreshments at breaks
- Conference Information Package
Benefits of Attending:
Knowledge and skills you can use to reduce or eliminate accidents on your worksite including:
- One amazing keynote, 9 fantastic break out sessions, and 2 (optional, additional registration required) full day post conference courses on the latest in occupational health, safety and wellness
- Introductory sessions for those new to safety
- Special sessions specifically for new or experienced safety committee members
- Network with others involved in safety, hear what works and what doesn’t in safety
- Table top safety trade show
Who Should Attend?
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Coordinators
- Construction Safety Officers
- Union Safety Officers
- Safety Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for safety at work